Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft officially launches Windows 7

3 posters

Go down

Microsoft officially launches Windows 7 Empty Microsoft officially launches Windows 7

Post  ciprian Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Its arrived everyone, the inevitable. Microsoft’s latest OS update in the last three years, how many of you have been looking forward to it? Microsoft has just held an event where Windows 7 officially gets on the way. For those thinking of making the update, you must be aware that there is no support for direct upgrade from Windows XP, only Windows Vista.

If you’re in the UK, you might also like to find out the pricing because XP users will need to buy the full version while Vista users only need to go for an upgrade version. Full version of the Windows 7 ranges from £149.99 to £229.99, while upgrades will cost £79.99 to £199.99. Windows 7 is now available in Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate versions.

Microsoft officially launches Windows 7 Windows-7
ciprian
ciprian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Microsoft officially launches Windows 7 Empty Re: Microsoft officially launches Windows 7

Post  alan89 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:26 am

I love windows 7 anyone else??!?!

please share your thoughts....
If you are currently running on Vista or XP, i recommend you upgrade to windows 7. Believe me, it's well worth it!!!!

Go now, buy it, download it, steal it... or even get the beta... try it out Twisted Evil
alan89
alan89
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Microsoft officially launches Windows 7 Empty Re: Microsoft officially launches Windows 7

Post  tom1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 am

Have it and i Love it
tom1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down